July 3, 2014

Wonderful week!

Week 15
Size of Baby: Baby D is 2.5 oz {the size of an apple} 4 inches
 
Baby's Heartbeat on last visit: 180
Maternity Clothes: My Mother-in-Law took me on a shopping spree!  I got 3 pairs of pants....why didn't anyone ever tell me about the gloriousness of maternity pants? I would have been wearing these years ago!
Gender: Will find out soon!
Name: several possibilities- We have a girl's name set in stone, but no idea on a boy name.
Movement: I feel tiny little movement!! I thought it was gas, but learned that that is actually "flutters" whoo hooo!!!
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach :(
Cravings: chili cheese dogs, pickles, and citrus fruit! YUM Let's combine them all!!
Symptoms: slight ligament pain, but besides that, I'm feeling great!
Best moment of the week: I got my dream job!!!!  I have been searching for the perfect job for the last year and a half, and I received a call on Friday offering me the position as the Permanent Housing Case Worker for US VETS! This means my job is getting to help get homeless veterans off the street into housing and begin to get the help and healing they need to live a stable lifestyle!  Las Vegas has the 4th highest homeless population in the country and that's not ok! I can't believe I am going to get paid to do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment