July 29, 2014

Week 19

Size of Baby: Baby D is 8.5 oz {the size of a heirloom tomato} 6 inches

Baby's Heartbeat on last visit: 155
Maternity Clothes: Got my first maternity swimsuit which I used swimming in the ocean this weekend!
Gender: Will find out 7/28!!
Name: several possibilities- We have a girl's name set in stone, but no idea on a boy name.
Movement: I think I might have been kicked, but I'm not sure.
What I Miss: Meat and Chicken!  This baby has turned me into a vegitearean!! I force myself to eat meat most days because I know I need the protein, but it is a struggle! I just don't like the taste or idea of chicken or meat these days!
Cravings: Chocolate and sweets all the time
Symptoms: Watched the Parent Trap with Kyle the other day, ended up crying at various times through out the movie...Hally finally meeting her mom in London...that moment really got the best of me!
Best moment of the week: Went to California for the weekend and watched my best friend Brittani compete in the CrossFit Games.  Which is basically the top 50 teams from around the World competing for "fittest people in the world."  My other best friend Bekah was there watching as well, so we made a poster and yelled from the stands....I much perfer yelling from the stands on this one.  There was not a whole lot about what they were doing that motivated me to get up and try it, except for all the free stuff they got!  Brittani got 6 pairs of reebok shoes and tons of shirts and shorts all in one day and she was on ESPN! It was so crazy!  I was proud to know her! I really enjoyed the excitement of the Crossfit Games!!  Kyle was in heaven with all the paleo food trucks, it was delicous!!  Also, My sister Jacee got Kyle a Chick-Fil-A gift card for Father's Day, so we had to celebrate the dad to be! 4 meals out of the 5 meals we ate on our trip were Chick-Fil-A, so I would say that is a California Win! Thanks Jacee!! Other highlights from our trip is we also got to watch the sunset at Huntington Beach and we stayed at a super budget hotel that smelled like Urine.  This California trip rounded out my month of stateside travel, Texas, Utah, Arizona, and California all in a month!  This little baby is already destined to be a traveler!

1 comment:

  1. Yah! USA traveling baby!! Glad y'all had such a great weekend and enjoyed a late fathers day.

    Also, lol'd about the highlights from your trip!!

    ReplyDelete