October 26, 2009

g'day mate!


Australia...put another shrimp on the barbie..wake up for some breaky...g'day mate!  In a year from now, I fully expect to use these terms in everyday life! If I can come out of Australia with an accent my life will be complete haha!  You may see this picture and think hey that is a kangaroo on a beach, but I look at this picture and say hey that is a kangaroo on a beach...the only differnce is that I will be living near this kangaroo for the next 3-6 months whoo hooo!  I have officially been accepted to YWAM Brisbane Sports DTS!  I'm so pumped to see what God is going to do and excited that I get to be apart of His story....His story of redeeming every tribe, tongue and nation to himself!  It's going to be one crazy adventure.  In Esther, Mordecai tells Esther (paraphraised) 'You have been placed here for such a time as this, and if you remain silent then God will raise someone else up to do it.'  I know that such a time is this to go, and if I don't go then God will send someone else, and I will miss out on the blessing to be his hands and feet!  "for such a time is this!" Go, Fight, Win, BREAK.

1 comment: