June 18, 2014

Week 14

Week 14
Size of Baby: Baby D is 1.5 oz {the size of a Lemon} 3.5 inches
Baby's Heartbeat on last visit: 180
Maternity Clothes: Got my first pregnancy shirt from my friend Christy! I've worn it two days in a row because it is so comfortable!! "Keep Calm and Carry Baby" 
Gender: Will find out soon!
Name: several possibilities- We have a girl's name set in stone, but no idea on a boy name.
Movement: Not too much movement this week, unless you count the ongoing flatulation as a gaseous movement, Whoops, sorry Kyle!
What I Miss: Cooler temperatures!  This week it has been about 105 - 110 degrees outside! People give me that "yay, but it's dry heat, so not so bad" I don't care who you are...110 degrees is still 110 degrees!  If you can fry an egg on the sidewalk, it's too hot even if it is dry heat! I left my pre-natal vitamins in the car for about 4 hours and came back to vitamin goo and a warped plastic bottle.
Cravings: All I want is a chili cheese hotdog! It's what I think about and dream about all day!

Symptoms: slight ligament pain, but besides that, I'm feeling great!
Best moment of the week: We went out for all you can eat sushi to celebrate Ryan's fiance graduation from college at Belmont University in Nashville!  I have been wanting sushi for so long, but I have heard it is a big pregnancy no-no, so I did my research beforehand and loaded up on the cooked and baked sushi rolls! I loved every second of it.  Baby David is going to be born into a sushi loving family, so he/she has no choice but to embrace the deliciousness!  

1 comment: