August 17, 2014

Week 23

Size of Baby: Baby D now weighs a pound!! {the size of a spaghetti squash} 11 inches

Baby's Heartbeat on last visit: 145
Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly maternity clothes, but as soon as I get home from work everyday, I jump into my men's XL pajama pants!  BEST THING EVER!
Gender: TINY BABY BOY!!
Name: Jaden Lee David
Movement: That baby is enjoying his space right now, and loves stretching out and kicking me along the way.  Kyle can feel slight kicks from the outside, but Jaden is getting stronger by the day so it's only a matter of time.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach. I am done with this whole side sleeping thing, and I still have like 3 more months of it...booooo!!
Cravings: Chili Cheese Hot Dogs!! Sonic had $1 Chili Cheese Coney's on Thursday last week, so you can guess what this girl had for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  Technically, I'm not suppose to eat hot dogs, but Jaden really wanted them.
Symptoms: Heartburn finally snuck up on me.  I have heard horror stories of heartburn from my sister and friends, and thought I had missed out on it, but it attacked me a few times this week.  Also, gas pains....yikes! That stuff isn't fun for anyone, including Kyle...probably need to invest in a gas mask for that guy.
Best moment of the week: Kyle and I had such a great week!  Last Sunday we watched all three Lord of the Rings, Monday was the beginning of Shark Week, Friday Kyle's parents returned from Boston with lots of souvenirs for us and Baby Jaden, and Yesterday.....WE WENT HOUSE HUNTING whooo hooo!! We haven't found the one yet, but we will look at another 5 houses today!!  It's funny how different the house search looks with a kid in mind....what school is the house zoned for, where are the parks, how much room is there for the kid to run around in...stairs or no stairs? The process and mind set that changes when you are going to be parents is so weird!

1 comment: