June 4, 2014

ICE, ICE....Baby??

Yo, morning sickness, Let's kick it!

Ice Ice Baby, Ice Ice Baby
All right stop, Collaborate and listen
David family announcing our brand new addition
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
dealing with nausea daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo – I think so!
Baby belly in sight and I'll show
To the extreme kyle rocks a dad joke like a vandal
Light up a stage and while wearing socks with sandles.

Ice Ice Baby (David), Ice Ice Baby (David)
Ice Ice Baby (David), Ice Ice Baby (David)

and just like that....2 becomes 3!!! Kyle and I are excited to announce that Baby David is scheduled to make his/her appearance in this world December 12, 2014!!  (and if they can hold off an extra day...we might have ourselves at 12/13/14 baby!! Wouldn't that be fun! Maybe even take it up a notch to be born 10:11am at 12/13/14...the possibilities are endless!!

1 comment:

  1. I will now call her/him Deniece or Denephew. Love the David family so much!

    ReplyDelete