June 11, 2014

And the countdown to Baby David begins!

Week 13

Size of Baby: Baby D is 1 oz {the size of a pea pod} 3 inches
Baby's Heartbeat on last visit: 180
Maternity Clothes: Not yet but most days I wear my jeans unbuttoned and am quickly turning into a big fan of elastic waistbands.
Gender: Will find out soon!
Name: several possibilities- We have a girl's name set in stone, but no idea on a boy name.
Movement: I know exactly when the baby moves to a napping position on my bladder...I'm glad one of us finds that comfortable. One ounce baby already calling the shots.
What I Miss: Not crying at random episodes of "The Office" or Disney movies
Cravings: I want sweets all day, everyday.  I have strategically placed all sweets and ice cream at my In-Laws house, so if I really really want something bad enough, I will make the trip over.  Laziness usually wins over the cravings.

Symptoms: Finally in the "honeymoon" period of pregnancy, most nausea and tiredness is gone. 
Best moment of the week: Went camping with some great friends of ours! Started off the trip right at Chick-Fil-A on the way up to Utah and the weekend just kept getting better from there!  We hiked, camped, and fished.  I usually come out empty handed on fishing trips but with the help of some excellent power bait, I caught over 10 fish! We fileted the fish and roasted marshmallows for smores over a fire...I had seconds on the smores...for the baby of course!










1 comment:

  1. Tiny little thing already calling the shots!! Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete