January 2, 2015

Newborn - 3m


Today I had to pack up and put away Jaden's newborn clothes and it was kinda awful. No one really warned me about what that feeling is like...the feeling of wanting to see who your child will become and watch them discover their world but wishing they could do it without growing up so fast! I heard advice from so many moms to not worry because the late nights wouldn't last long, but when the late night feedings are gone that means my baby won't be an infant anymore. He has changed so much in just 3 weeks and the days have flown by, I cant imagine how I will feel when I look up and he is walking and talking. Every birthday my dad use to ask me, "who told you, you could grow up?" And it's a question I think about when I look at my son. I'm guessing I have to accept that he is going to grow up without my permission so I might as well enjoy each stage as it comes.

Today, my son weighed In at 11lbs 8oz! That's almost a pound a week for those counting...at this rate, I'm looking at early retirement and the world's youngest linebacker!! Here are some pictures of my 3 week old son in 3 month clothing!






1 comment:

  1. Gosh, everything about that little boy makes my heart smile!! I'm sure it's exciting to see all the changes he's gone through in a month!!

    ReplyDelete