August 30, 2014

Week 24



Size of Baby: Jaden now weighs 1.3 pounds and 1 foot long {the size of a sonic footlong chili cheese coney} 

Baby's Heartbeat on last visit: 147

Maternity Clothes: Had to get new shoes because I can't seem to rock the heels all day like I use to!  

Gender: TINY BABY BOY!!

Name: Jaden Lee David

Movement: I am feeling him kick all the time now, and I love it!  Before I just had to trust that he was doing ok in there, but now he lets me know through out the day and it's a nice peace of mind!  He has started to get the hiccups about once or twice a day!

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night.  I have to wake up, get a snack and pee around midnight and 3am every night...I guess I'm getting prepared for Jaden's late night feeding sesh!

Cravings: This week I haven't craved anything specific, just craved everything edible because I have been so hungry every 3 hours!  

Symptoms: My arm goes numb and falls asleep every night...at least my arm is getting some sleep. The doctor said that is normal for pregnancy, I am starting to learn about so many random pregnancy symptoms nobody talks about.

Best moment of the week: First, we looked at a house on Thursday, put an offer on it on Friday and were approved on Saturday!! We bought a house in 3 days!  We have plans to close by September 19th! SO EXCITING!!!
 Next, Our friends from England came to Vegas for the weekend!! We had so much fun hanging out with them and I realized how much I miss England! 

No comments:

Post a Comment