February 9, 2010

Put another shrimp on the Barbie!

Today, I'm going to the land down under! I'm so excited about the next 6 months.  I think life has been so busy these last few days that it hasn't hit me that I'm about to be traveling on a plane for the next 16 hours, but with the time change I'm actually never going to experience February 10th, 2010!  I just skip that day!  I wish that day was my birthday, so I could say that technically I'm not a year older because that day didn't exist!  Kinda like the leap year babies!  Anyways, the next time I update, I will be updating from the future because I will be 16 hours ahead of all the crazy americans!  If you want to send me some Dr. Pepper, or some girl scout cookies my new address is:



671 Samford Rd
Mitchelton
Queensland
4053
Australia

Also, I now have a skype account, so make sure you find me and skype with me! I'll show you around Australia!  See yall on the other side :) pray for good travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment