January 14, 2014

I have started writing so many post on this blog the last year.  Post about marriage, and living in Vegas, post of Paleo recipes I've invented or my experience of training for a half-marathon. I've written about our trip to Boston and our local wedding reception, as well as visits from family and friends!  We have had new jobs and a new house and even traveled around the Caribbean on a cruise ship!  My problem is that I have started writing all these great post, but never got around to making a complete thought or finishing the story.  And because I didn't think the post was not good enough, I just deleted it and went on. I was looking back at some of my post in the past few years and it was great to sit and remember where I was when I wrote those, some internet cafe in Africa or a coffee shop in England, or sit and relive the stories I told.  I realize that this whole blog thing is really more for me and my own memories than anyone else.  It's like a public diary that if passerbyers happen to peak in on than that's cool, but if no one ever reads anything I write, I will have a place to store my thoughts to read back someday.

So, I'm giving this whole blog thing a second try.  Maybe it will have a whole lot of post about nothing, but who cares because no one probably reads it anyways (except for maybe my sister and mom *shout out!*)  So, what am I waiting for....let's finally post this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment