November 18, 2009

25 things you should know

you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

  • 1. The Greatest football player in the world is Mr. Wes Welker
  • 2. The number of times I voted for David Archuleta on American Idol should not be repeated, and I have actually met the kid! Don't hate, He should have won!
  • 3. I want to thank the inventer of Dr. Pepper some day
  • 4. Reality TV makes me happy..I'm addicted to American Idol and want to win the Amazing Race someday. My life is pretty drama free, so I get my drama fix from Big Brother
  • 5. I own all the seasons to the office and still laugh and quote all the great moments through out the 5 seasons, daily! And The Ellen Show is a guarenteed laugh in my day.
  • 6. I've spent a summer in China, and it was a place God changed me forever.
  • 7. I miss my 1208B girls (and nat) so much...even stupid nash ROOMMATES FOR LIFE!
  • 8. I now have the greatest Job in the world, and I think the youth in my youth group are some of the funniest people ever, but I am about to move to Australia to do a YWAM DTS.
  • 9. I just graduated from Texas Tech and I can't wait to win the National Championship next year! (oh yeah and I am probably the most biased Tech fan in the world, even when our volleyball team is 0-50, I still know we are going to come back and take the NCAA by storm!)
  • 10. I really like Brazil and have some really cool Brazilian friends! I'm starting to get into soccer/futbol thanks to them!
  • 11. I have a weird sneezing problem...its complicated
  • 12. I love quoting movies...Jack Black, Jim Carry, and Will Farrell are Comic Genis's
  • 13. Once you go MAC, you never go back! I love my Macbook!
  • 14. I believe you can never really know the scriptures unless you are willing to be changed by them
  • 15. I believe God's heart is to be known in every nation, tribe, and tongue. I love missions.
  • 16. At Tech, I played the suduko everyday in class, and I miss it!
  • 17. Matt Chandler and John Piper are on Point!
  • 18. I hate snakes alot!
  • 19. I am a book nerd and enjoy reading! I actually just read the twilight series and I'm not gonna lie...I'm hooked!
  • 20. John Mayer could sing and play the guitar to every song in the world and I would be okay with it.
  • 21. Skiing is my favorite sport
  • 22. I enjoy running and hiking through nature.  There is not one square inch of the entire creation where Christ does not cry out "This is Mine!, This belongs to Me!
  • 23. I once wanted to go by the name Dondiatello like the ninja turtles and the name Tiffany????
  • 24. My family is the greatest and my dad is the funniest guy in the world
  • 25. I broke all my ribs in high school (good story) and now my ribs are deformed and still hurt every once in awhile. Also, I have no gallbladder or spleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment